UNC is the only remaining ACC team in the 2017 NCAA Tournament. And should history repeat itself, they should at least make it to their next game in the Elite 8.
Currently UNC is a 7.5 pt favorite against Butler on Friday night.
- Below are some trends of UNC and Roy Williams in the Sweet 16:
- – UNC has been in 8 Sweet 16 games under Roy Williams. The Tar Heels are 7-1 straight up in those games
– In Sweet 16 games where UNC is the favorite, the Tar Heels have never lost under Roy Williams (7-0)
– For Roy Williams, he is 9-1 straight up in his last 10 Sweet 16 games (2 of those dating back to his time at Kansas) and 9-0 straight up when his team is the favorite in Vegas
– For ATS purposes, UNC is 5-3 ATS under Roy in Sweet 16 games
– For this year, it has been since early February since UNC has NOT covered in consecutive games, a span of 11 games)
Pick: The Heels coming off tough win cover the 7.5 pt spread.
Record of Picks: No clue. Read our old betting primers!