The Calendar has not turned to November which means we are entering the home stretch of the college football season. Both Duke and UNC are off this week so it will be light on the NC/ACC games this week.
NC State +7.5 vs Clemson (Over/Under 51.5)
- – NC State is 6-4 ATS in last 10 games vs Clemson (5 of last 7)
- – NC State is just 3-8 ATS in last 11 home games vs Clemson
- – In last 9 NCSU/Clemson games, just 3 games have gone OVER
Pick: If the line stays above 7.5, then take NC State in their Super Bowl in lean under.
Wake Forest +14 @ Notre Dame (Over/Under 55)
- – Wake Forest is 10-3-1 ATS in last 14 games as an underdog
- – Wake Forest is 8-2 ATS in last 10 games as at least a 10 point underdog
- – 5 of the last 6 Wake Forest games have gone UNDER the total
Pick: This game has the feel of the Wake Forest/Clemson game of earlier this year. Wake will cover and the game goes UNDER
ECU +24.5 @ Houston (Over/Under 64)
- – ECU is just 2-8 ATS in last 10 on the road
- – ECU also is just 2-8 ATS as at least 14 point underdog
- – Again ECU is just 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games coming off a bye
Pick: All the trends say take Houston. HOWEVER Houston is coming off a massive win over USF. Take the Pirates and go OVER
Appalachian State -9.5 @ UL-Monroe
- – App State is 0-3 ATS as a road favorite in 2017
- – In last 6 games that App State has been a road favorite, 5 games have gone UNDER and 1 pushed
Pick: Who knows. If we had to guess go with App to break the 0-fer as a road favorite. Go Neers!