We head to week 4 of the college football season. This week includes a couple ACC division games, rivalry game and more!
Duke -1.5 @ UNC (Over/Under 59.5)
- – Duke has not faired well in a very small sample size of being favored vs UNC
- – Duke is 3-0 ATS in all games thus far this season. UNC is 1-2 ATS
Pick: Let’s go with the home dog barking and lean over.
NC State +12.5 @ Florida State (Over/Under 51)
- – NCSU is 15-9 ATS in games vs FSU since 1992
- – As an underdog under Dave Doeren, NCSU is just 10-14 ATS
- – NCSU is 5-4 ATS as a double digit underdog under Dave Doeren
Pick: Question at FSU QB and 2 solid defenses? Lean State and under
Wake Forest -6 @ Appalachian State (Over/Under 48.5)
- – Last season App State hosted an ACC school (Miami). They were 4 point dogs and did not cover
- – Wake Forest is 10-8 ATS as an away team under Dave Clawson
Pick: Lean Deacons and over