It’s COLLEGE FOOTBALL DAY IN NORTH CAROLINA, and it’s raining but not quite as bad as it could have been. Here’s what you need to know to survive the day:
- Your ONLY source for tailgate-specific weather forecasts.
- Who’s going to win? Don’t know. But we know who is going to cover the spread, so check out our experts’ picks while ignoring that all but one of us took an L on Charlotte last night.
- Need some conversation starters for your tailgate party? We compiled the best sportswriting from around the state this week.
- Already done with college football? (looking at you, Virginia) We’ve got your first ACC Bracketology tracking the top four seeds in the 2016 ACC Tournament.
- Also we have a dog who is the biggest NC State fan you’ll see today.
Don’t forget to check out the details on College Football Day in North Carolina and find out how you can get $10 in Smithfield’s Chicken & BBQ just by going to football games and telling people about it on social media.
Keep it locked to SportsChannel8, the number one source for sports news in North Carolina.