We head to week 2 of the college football season. Last week our “leans” were kind of trash. We nailed the UNC/Cal game but beyond that oof. Let’s take a look at some betting trends!
Duke +3 vs Northwestern (Over/Under 55)
- – Duke has played Northwestern the last two seasons. They have failed to cover in both. The total has gone UNDER in both as well by a good amount.
- – Duke is an incredible 15-4-1 ATS in last 20 Non-Conference games.
- – Duke has covered nearly 70% of last 25 games as an underdog
Pick: Good teams win. Great teams cover. We expect Duke to continue to be great as they cover and get the outright win. Also we lean under.
Wake Forest (pick’em) @ Boston College (Over/under 45.5)
- – Last 5 years Wake Forest is 12-11 ATS as a road team
- – Wake Forest is 4-3 ATS in last 7 games vs BC
- – The last 7 Wake Forest/Boston College games have gone under
Pick: Lean Deacs and bet the house on UNDER.
UNC +10 vs Louisville (Over/Under 62.5)
- – UNC is 15-12 ATS as a home team in last 5 years.
- – UNC is only 9-10 ATS as an underdog in last 5 seasons.
- – Nearly 60% of all UNC games in last 5 seasons have gone under.
Pick: No good feel. Would lean over as UNC defense bound to give up a lot of points to Lamar Jackson
NCSU -24.5 vs Marshall (Over/Under 55)
- – NCSU is 6-2 ATS under Dave Doeren when at least a 20 pt favorite
- – As a home favorite in last 5 years, 11 of 18 games have gone UNDER
- – NCSU is 17-11 ATS as a favorite since 2013
Pick: Like NCSU to cover the number and lean UNDER
ECU +24.5 @ West Virginia (Over/Under 66)
- – ECU 9-4 ATS against Power 5 teams in last 5 years
- – In last 10 years, ECU is just 22-37 ATS as an away team
Pick: No feel here. Maybe the over?