Weather MooseMuch like Darren Rovell pioneered the “sports biz” industry and almost as beloved, the Weather Moose has blazed new trails in both “sports meteorology” and “moose meteorology.” He is become the trusted source in North Carolina for the answer to all-important question: Is my tailgate going to get rained on. He has also affirmed the credo that a picture is worth 1,000 words but a gif is worth infinity. He’s also a State fan from Johnston County who went to State.
- Media Musings: Jay Harris, the man who turned down ESPN (at first) January 24, 2020
- Media Musings: Inside the production truck for a Canes broadcast January 10, 2020
- Thanks For the Memories, Belk Bowl December 31, 2019
- StateChannel8 – The Holidays December 22, 2019
- Breaking Elon Basketball’s Loop of Failure December 21, 2019
2017 NCAA Tournament ACC ACC basketball ACC football ACC Tournament Basketball Cam Newton Carolina Hurricanes Carolina Panthers Charlotte Hornets cheaters never win clemson College Basketball college football Duke duke basketball Duke Football ECU football gambling Georgia Tech hurricanes Kemba Walker Louisville media miami nba ncaa tournament NCFC NC State ncsu NFL north carolina Pitt radio Raleigh City Sports RL Section 328 Supportive Guy Tar Heels UNC unc basketball UNC football virginia Wake Forest